PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED
Based on the Audi R8 street car, the full size R8 LMS features a powerful V10 engine capable of over 500 horse power. It was developed to compete in the FIA GT3 Class and it was entered into the 2009 24 Hours Nurburgring endurance race. There were four of these R8s lined up on the starting grid and all four completed the grueling race. One of the entries even won the GT3 class with an impressive 2nd place overall finish.
The Audi R8 LMS is now reproduced as a 1/10 scale R/C model on the entry level TT-01 Type-E chassis, featuring Team Phoenix Racings red and silver livery.
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- TT-01 Type E chassis platform (Tamiya entry level 4WD chassis)
- Shaft drive 4WD drive-train
- Fully independent suspension with coil over dampers
- Kit includes chrome plated bonus wheels for the first production run in late 2011.
- Polycarbonate body.
- Sticker and masking sticker sheets included.
- Separately-molded side mirrors and rear wing parts included.
- Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC (electronic speed control) included
- 540 motor included
- Note: LED components are not included.
Tamiya Audi R8 LMS (TT-01E) 58504
[Request Stock Notification]
Price Match Promise
Found it cheaper elsewhere? Request a price match »
We have compiled Combo options shown below which include selected key items recommended or required to operate and run the model.
Technical Specifications ▼
Similar Products ▼
Spare Parts & Accessories ▼