The PowerHD HD-1235MG is a premium quality high voltage digital servo with massive strength for high torque requirements.
This digital servo features a muscular 555 oz-in of torque. This monster servo is constructed of high quality components with metal gears and operates a higher voltage than average servos. This servo requires a voltage from 6-7.4V DC.
This premium quality servo includes the usual assortment of horn accessories and comes in a cool metal box.
- Class: Large 1/4 Scale
- Connector: JR (Universal)
- Type: Digital
- Bearings: 2 ball bearings
- Gears: Copper
- Rotation: +/- 90 degrees
- Speed at 6V: 0.20 sec/60 degrees
- Torque at 6V: 35.0 kg-cm (486.06 oz-in)
- Idle Current at 6V: 10 mA
- Running Current at 6V: 700 mA
- Speed at 7.4V: 0.18 sec/60 degrees
- Torque at 7.4V: 40.0 kg-cm (555.50 oz-in)
- Idle Current at 7.4V: 15 mA
- Running Current at 7.4V: 900 mA
- Stall Current at 7.4V: 9.0 A
- Operating Voltage: 6 - 7.4V
- Size: 59.5 x 29.5 x 55.0 mm (2.34 x 1.16 x 2.17 in)
- Weight: 165.0 g (5.82 oz)