Overlander XP2 40A Brushless ESC - RTF Speed Controller READY TO FLY!
Now fitted with Deans connector for the battery and 3.5mm gold connectors for the motor!
- This series of speed controllers have high technology and perfect function. Aiming at none-hall direct current brushless motors, they can set several parameters through program card or key on ESC and are convenient to use.
- XP2 40A Brushless speed controller features
- Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal lost, startup protection and self-check.
- Compatible with most sensor less brushless motors.
- Excellent startup performance, great throttle linear and quick throttle response.
- Support highest motor speed 210,000RPM (2 poles), 70,000RPM (6 poles) and 35,000(12 poles).
- Easy configured with program card.
- System can automatically detect throttle neutral point.
- 3 timing modes can match different motors.
- 3 modes of start force adjustment.
- Governor mode for heli