Prepare yourself for the next evolution in brushless spec racing technology! Based on years of experience and racing success, NOSRAM has designed a spec racing brushless motor that is based on the already legendary and World Championship winning PURE Evolution modified platform that combines X-treme power with perfect controllability!
Together with the new “Easy-Tech” features, the PURE Evo SpecRacing motors is the perfect combination of top class brushless motors and fair racing for controlled stock racing!
- HDS Technology: High Density Short stack for highest power output
- New StockSpec Magnet: High strength sintered 12.45mm magnet with maximum dimension allowed by the rules for maximum performance
- PreciSensorTM System: Revolutionary precise sensor positioning for best power, throttle and efficiency. Fully adjustable and replaceable.
- Reproducible Timing: Timing adjustable in clearly defined, reproducible steps with the new molded timing inserts for same result every time.
- Dismountable – Machined 7075-T6 aluminium can, short/lightweight design and maximum airflow
- Easysolder Design: Heavy cooper, multilayer PCB for lowest resistance.
- Oversized Ball Bearings: Oversized ball bearing for highest performance and durability.
- Turns: 10.5T
- RPM @ 7.2v: 25.920
- Spec. kv Power: 3.600
- Power @ 7.2v: 306W
- Efficiency @ 7.2v: 92%
- Magnet material: Sintered 12.45mm SpecRacing Rotor
|Motor Brush Type:||Brushless|
|KV Rating (Brushless):||3001 - 4000kv|