Raw 1/5th scale Monster Truck Awesomeness!
The Maverick Blackout MT is back for more.
With a brand new bodyshell design, it's got a new look that's ready to grab attention! The Blackout MT features the largest beadlock monster truck tyres we could find and a tall extra cab pickup truck bodyshell formed from super-thick polycarbonate plastic. Each front wheel is steered by a 20kg servo for maximum turning power at all speeds, and the new yellow, black and silver bodyshell sits proudly on top of the huge tyres for the ultimate statement of power!
These awesome vehicles are completely Ready-To-Run: all you need to do is add your premixed fuel and drop in the batteries! A 2.4GHz radio system for glitch-free driving with any number of other RC vehicles - you'll be able to drive all day long with your friends or other racers! The powerful 30cc engine starts with a simple pullstarter cord, and gives you extreme top speeds and jaw-dropping acceleration that will absolutely astound you as the tyres kick up gravel, dirt and mud! The high-RPM, strengthened clutch fitted to the engine will have an extra-long life with fantastic durability.
Huge tyres and durable beadlock wheels give you the traction you'll want on loose surfaces, and the if you're used to 1/10th scale kits you'll be absolutely blown away by the suspension fitted to the Maverick Blackout range. Extra-thick suspension arms and shock towers, extra-long shocks, extra-strong bumpers and other chassis parts all help ensure you won't miss any action out on the track!
- Large 1:5th scale size - nearly 1 metre long!
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Run
- Pre-finished monster truck body shell
- Massive 30cc petrol engine with pullstart
- Fitted with 2.4GHz steerwheel RC system
- Dual giant 20kg high torque steering servos
- Metal geared throttle & brake servo
- 6v receiver pack and charger
- High RPM durable clutch
- Full-time 4WD sealed shaft drive transmission
- Metal transmission gears
- Extra-thick 4mm chassis
- Monsterous 8mm thick shock mounts
- 4 large volume threaded alloy shocks
- Turn buckle track rods and upper arms
- CVD front & rear drive shafts
- Sealed receiver & battery box
- Tough plastic gear cover
- Twin disc brake system
- Full roll cage
- Thick flexible body posts
- Oversized suspension and chassis components
- Huge chevron pattern beadlock tyres
*Requires: Unleaded fuel mixed with 2-stroke oil and AA batteries for the transmitter.