Now improved with NEW 2.4GHz RC system and waterproof ESC, receiver and servo!
Race inspired styling at an entry level price. The FTX Carnage Brushed Edition comes with everything you need to be up and running all in the box (just add AA’s).
For those with a limited budget the Carnage Brushed represents fantastic value and includes a Voltz 1800mah NiMh battery and charger, factory fitted electronic speed control, power 550 motor and 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system.
The 4wd shaft drivetrain features metal diff gears and front universal driveshafts, while an integrated slipper helps protect the drive from possible damage.
With adjustable turnbuckles all round and large bore oil filled shock absorbers the Carnage Brushed is raring to go at a truly amazing price.
In addition if you want to tune and upgrade your Carnage Brushed, FTX provide a wide range of carbon and aluminium upgrades that will bring your ride up to a whole new pro level.
- Factory assembled and Ready-To-Run
- New Etronix ES1-R Sport 2.4GHz steerwheel RC system
- New waterproof micro receiver
- New waterproof steering servo
- New waterproof brushed speed control
- 550 brushed motor
- Voltz 1800mAh 7.2v NiMH battery
- Wall trickle charger for battery
- Pre-painted truggy bodyshell
- Moulded tub chassis
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery, Max.7.4 Volts
- Wide range of option parts available
- Length: 415mm
- Width: 328mm
- Heigh: 156mm
- Wheelbase: 290/295mm
- Tyre: ø 120 x 60mm
- Gear Ratio: 11.2:1
|Assembly Type:||Assembled (RTR)|
|Skill Level:||Skill Level 2|
Excellent entry level. Great looking truggy that is fast enough for starters out.
Posted on 13th Feb 2014
This car is worth the money..good size and very fast..the baterry life also last very long..Im very satisfied with this car and it's brilliant!!!
Posted on 10th Nov 2013
Great car for the money, loads of upgrades and spares.
Posted on 1st Nov 2013