The HPI Trophy range of off-road racers has been updated with the latest in 2.4GHz radio technology, waterproof servos and a waterproof receiver & battery compartment!
That's right, one of our most popular nitro kits ever now has been upgraded to make it a performer just about anywhere!
The Trophy Truggy 4.6 is the perfect way to get into nitro 1:8 truggies!
A truggy is part truck with its big tyres and pick-up truck style bodyshell, and it's also part buggy with the main drivetrain components, chassis and suspension being taken directly from or derived from a 1/8th scale rallycross buggy chassis. Truggies are a popular racing class around the world! This kit has got everything you need for anything you want to do. For bashing fun and big-air stunts, it has a durable aluminium chassis, braces and shock towers, and for race track performance and tuning the Trophy is equipped with the amazingly powerful Nitro Star F4.6 HPI engine, angle-pin racing tyres, oil-filled shocks, turnbuckles and plenty of tuning adjustment possibilities.
In addition to being race-bred and ready for track action, the updated Trophy Truggy 4.6 looks great, too. The aerodynamic racing truck bodyshell features a brand new paint design, and the Shredder Block angle pin racing tyres are wrapped around cool black chrome Edge 7-spoke wheels. The rear wing isn't just for looks, either - it gives the Trophy loads of downforce and control in the air. To top everything off, we've updated the anodizing of the shock caps, wheel nuts and more to HPI-spec bright orange!
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted 4WD nitro racing truggy
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- Waterproof receiver/battery box protects battery and receiver from the elements
- Waterproof laydown steering servo for low CG and awesome handling
- Waterproof throttle/brake servo
- Covered air filter keeps water away from the air intake
- Low centre of gravity (CG) design for great track performance
- Strong and reliable Nitro Star F4.6 engine with 2.9hp
- Strong engine mount and large flywheel opening for starter boxes
- Easy and simple pullstarter for instant action
- 4mm 6061 aluminium chassis has angled sides for extra stiffness
- Thick 6061 aluminium shock towers are strong and durable
- Thick steering brace for increased chassis stiffness
- Low-profile aluminium radio tray securely mounts servos
- Race-tuned suspension design for awesome traction
- Extra-long, oi-filled shocks with aluminium shock bodies
- Multiple shock and camber link locations for extra race tuning
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune the ride
- Tough front bumper protects against crash damage
- Extra-large 160cc fuel tank gives you plenty of runtime
- Powerful, adjustable & vented front and rear steel disk brakes
- Strong fibre brake pads for longevity and fade resistance
- All-terrain Shredder Block angle pin tyres for grip and traction
- Intelligent fuel line routing to keep things neat and tidy
- Cast aluminium steering knuckles for increased strength
- 17mm hex hubs resist stripping out
- Slick racing truck bodyshell is prepainted and cut out for instant race looks
- Adjustable mounts for the wide racing wing
- Extra suspension mounts included for tuning options
Required: Glow starter, fuel and batteries for the RC system.